Healthy water with Semidol
- is a dolomitic filter-material approved under DIN EN 1017 and DIN 2000 for the processing of drinking water, swimming-pool water, industrial water, also to de-acidise water and for the removal of iron, manganese and silicates contained in the water
- is a high-quality product that is produced from pure dolomite.
Ca CO3 . Mg CO3 -> Ca CO3 . MgO + CO2
Dolomite -> Semidol + carbondioxide
The content of pure CaCO3 * MgO is higher than 99 %; the product has therefore an ideal stoichio-metric composition.
The content of anorganic accompanying substan-ces remains far below the allowed purity require-ments laid down in the DIN and DIN EN specifications.
- is therefore highly suitable for use as a filter-material.
- is white because it is pure; its grain is homoge-nous, porous, with a rough surface and free of fissures.
- reacts neutrally on other like substances.
The change-over to this filter-material can be done at any time without causing problems.
Filters already operating can be refilled with this filter-material regardless of like media it may con-tain.
The fact that the original material remains the same and the high standard of technological pro-cessing ensure constant quality which is controlled regularly.
- has been examined by several institutes for its chemical and physical properties.
The average values obtained by a complete ana-lysis show impressively that the product meets the specifications of DIN EN 1017, Typ A to an out-standing degree.
I. Determination of the grain size under DIN ISO 3310:
The filter-medium retains the tolerance limits spe-cified in DIN EN 1017, Typ A.
|Loss on ignition||33,0 %||HCI (1:1) unlösl.||0,12 %|
|CaO||39,3 %||TiO2||0,01 %|
|SiO||0,31 %||freies CaO||0,2 %|
|MgO||27,3 %||Fe2O3||0,011 %|
|Al2O3||0,11 %||K2O||0,02 %|
- fulfills the purity requirements for " Stoffgruppe 1 (anorganical acids, bases and salts)" - means:
Substance group 1 (anorgan. Säuren, Basen und Salze) German Federal law gazette, BGBI Part I from 23 Dec. 1977; the heavy-metal values remain far below the specifications of DIN EN 1017,Typ A.
It also conforms with the "Verordnung über Trinkwasser und über Brauchwasser für Lebensmittel-betriebe" - means: Regulation on drinking water and water used in food processing plants, BGBI Part I form 15 Feb. 1975.
- has a porosity of 14,4 %.
Bulk density, depending on the grain size is 1,1 – 1,2 t/m³.
With 1,28 g of semidol per gramm of converted CO2, the consumption is very low and therefore highly economical.
- is available in the following grain sizes: 0: 0,5 – 1,2 mm I: 0,5 – 2,5 mm II: 2,0 – 4,5 mm III: 4,0 – 7,0 mm
Special production of other grain sizes is possible.
- is delivered:
- in loose form by silo truck
- in plastic sacks of 25 or 50 kg each, or on pallets of 20 sacks wrapped- - in plastic from plant or, on request, franco domicile